Examining the design philosophy and logistical challenges from the perspectives of the key people involved.
Interior designer Ben Rousseau chose to work with John Desmond in designing and building a cosmetic dentistry unit for Smile Lounge that had to be installed in Lakeside shopping centre within a slot of 12 hours. The result is a slick and polished kiosk.
The creation of the first new tube station on an existing line for 70 years needed to be striking and memorable. Gold anodised aluminium and shot-peened stainless steel are primary materials that go to make this a distinct and contemporary underground station.
John Desmond were selected by Ian Ritchie Architects, designers of the famous Spire of Dublin, to work in creating a zen-like interior using shot-peened stainless steel and white glass for the offices of the Chamber Orchestra of Europe at North House, Westminster, London.
Products & services
- Antimicrobial Powder Coating
- Signage, Railings, Gates, Canopies & Street Furniture
- Staircases, Balconies, Balustrades & Handrails
- Design, Fabrication & Installation
- Doors, Glazed Screens & Cladding
- Specialist Metal Finishes
- Architectural Ironmongery