JDL Amron PVD Architectural Mesh
Product Ref: Rigid Woven Mesh M33-5
A non-flexible PVD stainless steel mesh of interwoven flattened tri-bands forming square apertures with a nine-point knot or intersection.
Where possible the mesh samples will be provided in the colour requested. If a coloured mesh sample is unavailable, you will receive both an uncoloured mesh sample and a solid PVD coloured stainless steel sample.
- Width: 3000mm
- Height: 1500mm
Some suitable applications for PVD coloured stainless steel architectural mesh
- Decorative panels, wall and ceiling-hung
- Signage backdrops
- Exhibition enclosures
- Suspended ceilings
- Interior and exterior cladding
- Staircase and fire escape cladding
- Grilles, panels and inserts for furniture and joinery work
- Partitioning and space-dividers
- Solar-shading and sunscreening
- Merchandising shelving, units, shopfittings and furniture for retail.
|Percentage open area||47.9%|
*This indicates the maximum diameter of a cylindrical object that can be inserted into the mesh apertures.
PVD colours, suitability interior and exterior