JDL Amron PVD Architectural Mesh
Fabricated from stainless steel JDL Amron PVD Architectural Mesh is created in a range of colours via the PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) colouring process with the end-product being a durable, practical mesh in a range of aesthetic colours.
Product Ref: JDL Amron PVD Rigid Woven Mesh M22-37
A non-flexible PVD stainless steel mesh of interwoven twin narrow bars creating a neat square aperture with square and rectangular interlocking sections.
Some suitable applications for PVD coloured stainless steel architectural mesh
- Decorative panels, wall and ceiling-hung
- Signage backdrops
- Exhibition enclosures
- Suspended ceilings
- Interior and exterior cladding
- Staircase and fire escape cladding
- Grilles, panels and inserts for furniture and joinery work
- Partitioning and space-dividers
- Solar-shading and sunscreening
- Merchandising shelving, units, shopfittings and furniture for retail.
Call us to discuss your mesh application and suitable fixing methods on +44 (0) 1795 228 583
Request a sample
You will receive both an uncoloured mesh sample and a solid PVD coloured stainless steel sample.
Request a sample here [email protected]
PVD colours, suitability interior and exterior
- Width: 3000mm
- Height: 1500mm
|Percentage open area
*This indicates the maximum diameter of a cylindrical object that can be inserted into the mesh apertures.