JDL Amron PVD Architectural Mesh
Fabricated from stainless steel JDL Amron PVD Architectural Mesh is created in a range of colours via the PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) colouring process with the end-product being a durable, practical mesh in a range of aesthetic colours.
Product Ref: Rigid Woven Mesh M22-28
A non-flexible PVD stainless steel mesh of interwoven twin narrow bars creating an open square aperture with square and rectangular interlocking sections.
Some suitable applications for PVD coloured stainless steel architectural mesh
- Decorative panels, wall and ceiling-hung
- Signage backdrops
- Exhibition enclosures
- Suspended ceilings
- Interior and exterior cladding
- Staircase and fire escape cladding
- Grilles, panels and inserts for furniture and joinery work
- Partitioning and space-dividers
- Solar-shading and sunscreening
- Merchandising shelving, units, shopfittings and furniture for retail.
Call us to discuss your mesh application and suitable fixing methods on +44 (0) 1795 228 583
Request a sample
You will receive both an uncoloured mesh sample and a solid PVD coloured stainless steel sample.
Request a sample here [email protected]
PVD colours, suitability interior and exterior
- Width: 3000mm
- Height: 1500mm
|Percentage open area||64.5%|
*This indicates the maximum diameter of a cylindrical object that can be inserted into the mesh apertures.