JDL Amron PVD Architectural Mesh
Product Ref: Rigid Woven Mesh F-83
A non-flexible PVD stainless steel mesh in a simple, open-work design comprising woven wires with square apertures.
Some suitable applications for PVD coloured stainless steel architectural mesh
- Decorative panels, wall and ceiling-hung
- Signage backdrops
- Exhibition enclosures
- Suspended ceilings
- Interior and exterior cladding
- Staircase and fire escape cladding
- Grilles, panels and inserts for furniture and joinery work
- Partitioning and space-dividers
- Solar-shading and sunscreening
- Merchandising shelving, units, shopfittings and furniture for retail.
Call us to discuss your mesh application and suitable fixing methods on +44 (0) 1795 228 583
Request a sample
You will receive both an uncoloured mesh sample and a solid PVD coloured stainless steel sample.
Request a sample here [email protected]
PVD colours, suitability interior and exterior
- Width: 3000mm
- Height: 1500mm
|Percentage open area||74%|
*This indicates the maximum diameter of a cylindrical object that can be inserted into the mesh apertures.
Do you feel PVD architectural mesh could work in your design scheme?
Email and tell us about your project on [email protected] or call Anthony on +44 (0)1795 228 583