Are you an interior designer, architect, specifier, yacht designer?
Our services for creative specifiers
We work closely with creative specifiers bringing your concepts to reality and creating individual pieces and finishes as part of your design projects.
Our specialist metalworks include:
- Manufacture of staircases, balconies, balustrades and handrails
- Manufacture of street furniture, railings, gates, canopies, signage
- Custom-made and modified yacht interior accessories and marine deck fittings and lighting
- Custom-made doors, glazed screens, cladding
- Supply and modification of architectural ironmongery, taps and bathroom accessories
- Custom-made furniture
- Custom-made and modified lighting
- Architectural metalwork, artworks and furniture restoration.
As a creative specifier we provide full support as your supplier and fabricator and we provide:
- Design and workshop CAD drawings
- On-site surveys
- Advice on materials and finishes
- On-site fixing and installation
- All works are within building regulations.
All of our products can be fabricated with custom finishes including:
- Shot-peening with glass bead and other media
- Powder coating
- Hot zinc spraying
- Coloured Stainless Steel PVD Coating (presented below).
Coloured stainless steel metalwork
We can colour interior fixtures to work with your design scheme and your client’s brand using Coloured Stainless Steel PVD Coating.
Architectural ironmongery, for example, can be colour–matched to any metal finish you have within your design scheme. We can also match to an off-the-shelf product range enabling you to specify a less expensive but restricted range of products and supplement it with our workshop-fabricated items.