Are you a contractor or project manager?
Our work with main contractors and fellow contractors
We have built up our reputation, since forming in 1968, as not only a safe pair of hands but as experts and specialists in our field. We willingly tackle the most complex and challenging of fabrication and construction tasks and are known by our customers for maintaining the highest standards in finish and in quality. John Desmond Ltd:
- work closely with fellow contractors during the fabrication process and on–site
- has strong pre-qualifications
- has a comprehensive Health and Safety policy which is rigorously upheld
- has developed our products using materials which have been selected for their eco-friendly properties.
Our specialist metalworks and finishes include:
- Manufacture of staircases, balconies, balustrades and handrails
- Manufacture of street furniture, railings, gates, canopies, signage
- Custom-made and modified yacht interior accessories and marine deck fittings and lighting
- Custom-made doors, glazed screens, cladding
- Supply and modification of architectural ironmongery, taps and bathroom accessories
- Custom-made furniture
- Custom-made and modified lighting
- Architectural metalwork, artworks and furniture restoration.
All of our products can be fabricated with custom finishes including:
- Shot-peening with glass bead and other media
- Powder coating
- Hot zinc spraying
- PVD coating.
Products & services
- Antimicrobial Powder Coating
- Signage, Railings, Gates, Canopies & Street Furniture
- Staircases, Balconies, Balustrades & Handrails
- Design, Fabrication & Installation
- Doors, Glazed Screens & Cladding
- Specialist Metal Finishes
- Architectural Ironmongery