Estimator – Architectural Metalwork
By Ian Desmond
Permanent, full time, CAD Draughtsman required for an Estimator in Architectural Metalwork.
Location: Wimbledon, London
Hours: 40 per week
Wage: Salary with performance related bonus package negotiable and dependent upon qualifications and/or experience.
Description: Due to an increased workload and current expansion plans of new PVD coating plant and anti-microbial coatings we are looking for an Estimator with experience and skills in Architectural Metalwork.
John Desmond Ltd provides a bespoke design, manufacture and installation service typically tendering on major contracts for prestigious, commercial high end and residential projects.
- Ensure all documentation received from clients is comprehensive enough to provide an accurate quotation.
- Applicant must be able to read engineering and architectural drawings and possess a sound understanding of metal fabrication in stainless steel, brass, bronze and aluminium, including surface treatments and coatings.
- Provide and develop accurate pricing of all schemes to clients whilst improving the overall bottom line net profit returns based on past experience and past performance of projects.
- Advise on possible cost implications/variations if design changes.
- Track, cost and handle all variations from estimate to order status.
- Develop a pricing matrix
- Placement of purchase orders
Skills (not exhaustive)
- Fluent speaking in English and, if possible, Mandarin/Cantonese included.
- Problem Solving
To apply for the role of Estimator, please send your CV by email to [email protected]
FAO: April Dahlberg